Abstract submission is now closed.
Abstracts will be accepted for the following topics:
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
(Subject to changes)
|Abstract Submission Opens||25 January 2016|
|Abstract Submission Closes||25 March 2016|
|Notification of Acceptance/Rejection||31 March 2016|
|Authors’ Registration Deadline||05 May 2016|
Abstract submission guidelines
Please follow the guidelines below when submitting an abstract.
Kindly note that abstracts may be selected for poster presentations only.
1) Word limit
- Abstract title should not exceed 20 words
- Abstract word limit is 300 words
- The abstract should be as informative as possible:
- State specific object of study
- State method used, if pertinent
- Summarise results obtained
- State conclusions reached
- Standard abbreviations may be used
- Abstracts should be submitted in good English
- Section breaks are not mandatory
- Affiliation should follow this format: Department, Institute, City, Country
- Authora��s name format should be a�?First name initial. Last namea�? a�� e.g. a�?J.B. Smitha�?
- If there are more than 4 authors, please send us the required information in your email.
4) Tables and images
- Limit on number of tables: maximum of 3 tables
- Limit on the number of images: maximum of 2 images
- The maximum file size of each graph is 500 KB. You may upload graphs and images in JPG format only
5) Declaration of Consent to publication and assignation of copyright.
By submitting an abstract for consideration, all authors agree to abide by the rules outlined below:
- I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent to publication (e.g. conference website, programs, other promotions, etc.)
- The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that he/she is the sole owner or has the rights of all the information and content (a�?Contenta�?) provided toA�SHC-EASL 2016 (Hereafter: a�?The Organisera�?). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights
- The Abstract Submitter grants the Organiser a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.
- The Organiser reserves the right to remove from any publication an abstract which does not comply with the above.
- I hereby confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
Abstract selection procedure
The Scientific Committee will review received abstracts before shortlisting them for poster presentations during the conference. Authors will be notified when their Abstracts are accepted, and will be required to register for the conference before the deadline.
For questions regarding the submission process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FORM